The teacher was giving a lesson in english and decided that the class was to use the word fascinate in a sentence and called on
the students to volunteer. suzy immediatly
jumps up and says over the summer our family
visited the zoo and the lions and tigers were
fasinating to watch. not exactly what the teacher was looking for, she wanted to use the word fascinate. next up was sally who says
our family recently visited the museuem and i was fascinted by the mummy display. still
not the exact word the teacher was looking for. all the while little johnny in the back of the class had been jumping up and down trying to get the teachers attention who was reluctant to call on johnny because of his foul mouth, but decided there was no way he could mess up the word fascinate. so he starts by saying his sister has a pink sweater with ten white buttons but her tits
are so fucking big she can only fasten eight.
1. Download a piece of Web authoring software - 20 minutes.
2. Think about what you want to write on your Web page - 6 weeks.
3. Download the same piece of Web authoring software, because they have released 3 new versions since the first time you downloaded it - 20 minutes.
4. Decide to just steal some images and awards to put on your site - 1 minute.
5. Visit sites to find images and awards, find 5 of them that you like - 4 days.
6. Run setup of your Web authoring software. After it fails, download it again - 25 minutes.
7. Run setup again, boot the software, click all toolbar buttons to see what they do - 15 minutes.
8. View the source of others’ pages, steal some, change a few words here and there - 4 hours.
9. Preview your Web page using the Web Authoring software - 1 minute.
10. Try to horizontally line up two related images - 6 hours.
11. Remove one of the images - 10 seconds.
12. Set the text’s font color to the same color as your background, wonder why all your text is gone - 4 hours.
13. Download a counter from your ISP - 4 minutes.
14. Try to figure out why your counter reads ”You are visitor number -16. 3 E10” - 3 hours.
15. Put 4 blank lines between two lines of text - 8 hours.
16. Fine-tune the text, then prepare to load your Web page on your ISP - 40 minutes.
17. Accidentally delete your complete web page - 1 second.
18. Recreate your web page - 2 days.
19. Try to figure out how to load your Web page onto your ISP’s server - 3 weeks.
20. Call a patient friend to find out about FTP - 30 minutes.
21. Download FTP software - 10 minutes.
22. Call your friend again - 15 minutes.
23. Upload your web page to your ISP’s server - 10 minutes.
24. Connect to your site on the web - 1 minute.
25. Repeat any and all of the previous steps - eternity.
A young man wanted to purchase a gift for his new sweetheart’s birthday and as they had not been dating very long, after careful consideration, he decided a pair of gloves would strike the right note: romantic but not too personal Accompanied by his sweetheart’s younger sister, he went to Nordstrom’s and bought a pair of white gloves. The sister purchased a pair of panties for herself. During the wrapping, the clerk mixed up the items and the sister got the gloves and the sweetheart got the panties. Without checking the contents, the young man sealed the package and sent it to his sweetheart with the following note:
”I chose these because I noticed that you are not in the habit of wearing any when we go out in the evening. If it had not been for your sister, I would have chosen the long ones with the buttons but she wears short ones that are easier to remove. These are a delicate shade, but the lady I bought them from showed me the pair she had been wearing for the past three weeks and they are hardly soiled. I had her try yours on for me and she looked really smart. I wish I was there to put them on for you the first time as no doubt other hands will come in contact with thembefore I have a chance to see you again. When you take them off, remember to blow in them before putting them away as they will naturally be a little damp from wearing. Just think how many times I will kiss them during the coming year!
All my love.
P. S. The latest style is to wear them folded down with a little fur showing.”
A teacher asked her students to use the word ”fascinate” in a sentence.
Mary said, ”My family went to the New York City Zoo, and we saw all the animals. It was fascinating.”
The teacher said, ”That was good, Mary, but I wanted you to use the word ’fascinate.’ ”
Sally raised her hand and said, ”My family went to the Philadelphia Zoo and saw the animals. I was fascinated.”
The teacher said, ”Good Sally, but I wanted you to use the word ’fascinate.’ ”
Little Johnny raised his hand. The teacher hesitated because Johnny was notorious for his bad language. She finally decided there was no way he could damage the word ”fascinate,” so she called on him.
Johnny said loudly, ”My sister has a sweater with 10 buttons.”
The teacher said, ”That was good, Johnny. However, you did not use the word ’fascinate’ in your sentence.”
Little Johnny continued, ”But her tits are so big, she can only fasten eight.”
Saddam Hussein and Bill Clinton meet up in Baghdad for the first round of talks in a new peace process. When Bill sits down, he notices three buttons on the side of Saddam’s chair. They begin talking.
After about five minutes Saddam presses the first button. A boxing glove springs out of a box on the desk and punches Clinton in the face. Confused, Clinton carries on talking as Saddam laughs.
A few minutes later the second button is pressed. This time a big boot comes out and kicks Clinton in the shin. Again Saddam laughs, and again Clinton carries on talking, not wanting to put off the bigger issue of peace between the two countries.
But when the third button is pressed and another boot comes out and kicks Clinton in the privates, he’s finally had enough, knowing that he can’t do much without them functioning well.
”I’m going back home!” he tells the Iraqi. ”We’ll finish these talks in two weeks!”
A fortnight passes and Saddam flies to the United States for talks. As the two men sit down, Hussein notices three buttons on Clinton’s chair and prepares himself for the Yank’s revenge.
They begin talking and Bill presses the first button. Saddam ducks, but nothing happens. Clinton snickers.
A few seconds later he presses the second button. Saddam jumps up, but again nothing happens. Clinton roars with laughter.
When the third button is pressed, Saddam jumps up again, and again nothing happens. Clinton falls on the floor in a fit of hysterics.
”Forget this,” says Saddam. ”I’m going back to Baghdad!”
Clinton says through tears of laughter, ”What Baghdad?”