A Vacationing Penguin Was Driving Through Arizona When He Noticed The Oil Pressure Light Was On. he Got Out To Look And Saw Oil Dripping From His Motor.
The Penguin Drove To The Nearest Town And Dropped The Car Off At The First Gas Station. after Dropping The Car Off He Went For A Walk Around Town To Kill A Little Time While He Waited.
He Saw An Ice Cream Shop And Thought Something Really Cold Sure Would Hit The Spot In The Arizona Heat.
so He Sat At The Table To Eat His Ice Cream. having No Hands, he Made A Huge Mess Eating With His Flippers.
after That He Went Back To The Station And Asked The Mechanic If He’d Found The Problem.
the Mechanic Looked Up From The Motor And Said”looks Like You Blew A Seal”
”no, no,” the Penguin Said, wiping His Mouth,” its Just Ice Cream.”
At a recent computer expo (COMDEX), Bill Gates reportedly compared the computer industry with the auto industry and stated: ”If GM had kept up with technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving twenty-five dollar cars that got 1000 miles to the gallon.” In response to Bill’s comments, General Motors issued a press release stating (by Mr. Welch himself): If GM had developed technology like Microsoft, we would all be driving cars with the following characteristics:
1. For no reason whatsoever your car would crash twice a day.
2. Every time they repainted the lines on the road you would have to buy a new car.
3. Occasionally your car would die on the freeway for no reason, and you would just accept this, restart and drive on.
4. Occasionally, executing a maneuver such as a left turn, would cause your car to shut down and refuse to restart, in which case you would have to reinstall the engine.
5. Only one person at a time could use the car, unless you bought ”Car95” or ”CarNT.” But then you would have to buy more seats.
6. Macintosh would make a car that was powered by the sun, reliable, five times as fast, and twice as easy to drive, but would only run on five per cent of the roads.
7. The oil, water temperature and alternator warning lights would be replaced by a single ”general car default” warning light.
8. New seats would force everyone to have the same size butt.
9. The airbag system would say ”Are you sure?” before going off.
10. Occasionally for no reason whatsoever, your car would lock you out and refuse to let you in until you simultaneously lifted the door handle, turned the key, and grab hold of the radio antenna.
11. GM would require all car buyers to also purchase a deluxe set of Rand McNally road maps (now a GM subsidiary), even though they neither need them nor want them. Attempting to delete this option would immediately cause the car’s performance to diminish by 50% or more. Moreover, GM would become a target for investigation by the Justice Department.
12. Every time GM introduced a new model car buyers would have to learn how
to drive all over again because none of the controls would operate in the same manner as the old car.
13. You’d press the ”start” button to shut off the engine.
I was in a car dealership a while ago, when a large motor home was towed into the garage. The front of the vehicle was in dire need of repair and the whole thing generally looked like an extra in the film ”Twister”. I asked the manager what had happened. He told me that the driver had set the”cruise control” and then went in the back to make a sandwich.-11+
Stop repeat offenders. Don’t re-elect them!
Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
Black holes are where God divided by zero.
All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.
Taxation WITH representation isn’t so hot, either!
I love animals, they taste great.
EARTH FIRST! We’ll stripmine the other planets later.
”Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.”
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
He who laughs last thinks slowest!
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.