Spring breakthat’s when kids work on their tans and teachers work on their sanity.
Spring breakthat’s when kids go wild someplace other than school.
Spring break is when the only thing kids study is each other.
The college kids call it spring ”break.” Their parents, however, call it spring ”broke.”
Spring break is when teenagers give their swimsuits a dry run.
Spring breakthat’s when students take time off from football games, basketball games, dances, parties, and hanging out in bars, and go to Florida and relax.
Thousands of college kids head south to vacation on a shoestring. Or at least that’s what they wear on the beach.
Spring break is that annual ritual when college kids flock to the beach, get drunk, and try to swim upstream.
Spring break is when the nation’s college kids demonstrate to the world how much they’ve learned.
Spring break is when the nation’s breweries go all out to teach another generation how to throw up responsibly.
10. Drink molasses ’til you heave
9. Wet bonnet contest
8. Stuff as many guys as you can into a buggy
7. Buttermilk keggar
6. Blow past the Dairy Queen on a really bitchin’ Clydesdale
5. Get a tattoo: ”Born to raise barns”
4. Cruise streets of Belleville shouting insults at people with zippers
3. Sleep ’til 6 AM
2. Drive over to Allensville and kick some Mennonite ass
1. Churn butter naked