1. You spend your 2 weeks annual vacation at a training camp.
2. You are up everyday by 5: 00 am, but never in work before 9: 30 am!
3. You think an Ironman is easier then a Marathon because you don’t have to start by running fast.
4. Nobody believes you when you say ’Never again’.
5. During the vacations, when everybody else is partying, you go to sleep at 10: 00pm because you’re going for a long ride the next day.
6. Your kids grab water bottles and energy bars when you suggest a family stroll.
7. You get done with a hard workout and drink a recovery drink while on the toilet and in the shower.
8. Your idea of a great b-day is to run your age in miles with a couple of friends.
9. You think it’s natural to do your ’business’ behind a tree in the woods.
10. You co-workers don’t ask you if you’re going to train this weekend, but how long and how far.
A man was out jogging in the forest one day when a frog called out to him and said, ”If you kiss me I’ll turn into a beautiful princess.”
He bent over, picked up the frog, and put it in his pocket.
The frog spoke up again and said, ”If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will tell everyone how smart and brave you are and how you are my hero.”
The man took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it, and returned it to his pocket.
The frog spoke up again and said, ”If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I’ll stay with you for a year and do ANYTHING you want.”
Again the man took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it, and put it back into his pocket.
Finally the frog asked, ”What’s the matter? I’ve told you I’m a beautiful princess, that I’ll stay with you for a year and do anything you want. Why won’t you kiss me?”
The man replied, ”Look, I’m a Triathlete. I don’t have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog is cool.”
A triathlete was walking around in town one day when his friend, another triathlete, rode up on an incredible shiny new bike.
The first chap was stunned and asked, ”Where did you get such a fantastic bike?”
The friend replied, ”Well, yesterday I was out running in the forest just minding my own business when this beautiful woman rode up to
me on this bike. She threw the bike to the ground, took off all her clothes and said, ”Take what you want!”
The first chap nodded approvingly, ”Good choice. The clothes probably wouldn’t have fitted you anyway.”