An 80 year old man was having his annual checkup and the doctor asked him how he was feeling. ”I’ve never been better!” he boasted. ”I’ve got an eighteen year old bride who’s pregnant and having my child! What do you think about that?”
The doctor considered this for a moment, then said, ”Let me tell you a story. I knew a guy who was an avid hunter. He never missed a season. But one day went out in a bit of a hurry and he accidentally grabbed his umbrella instead of his gun.”
The doctor continued, ”So he was in the woods and suddenly a grizzly bear appeared in front of him! He raised up his umbrella, pointed it at the bear and squeezed the handle.” ”And do you know what happened?” the doctor queried.
Dumbfounded, the old man replied ”No.”
The doctor continued, ”The bear dropped dead in front of him!”
”That’s impossible!” exclaimed the old man. ”Someone else must have shot that bear.”
”That’s kind of what I’m getting at...” replied the doctor.
1). Tech Support: ”I need you to right-click on the Open Desktop.”
Tech Support: ”Did you get a pop-up menu?”
Tech Support: ”Ok. Right click again. Do you see a pop-up menu?”
Tech Support:: ”Ok, sir. Can you tell me what you have done up until this point?”
Customer: ”Sure, you told me to write ’click’ and I wrote ’click’.”
2) Customer: ”I received the software update you sent, but I am still getting the same error message.”
Tech Support:: ”Did you install the update?”
Customer: ”No. Oh, am I supposed to install it to get it to work?”
3). Customer:: ”I’m having trouble installing Microsoft Word.”
Tech Support:: ”Tell me what you’ve done.”
Customer: ”I typed ’A: SETUP’.” !
Tech Support:: ”Ma’am, remove the disk and tell me what it says.”
Customer:: ”It says ’[PC manufacturer] Restore and Recovery disk’.”
Tech Support:: ”Insert the MS Word setup disk.”
Tech Support: ”Did you buy MS word?”
4). Customer:: ”Do I need a computer to use your software?”
Tech Support:: ?! %#$
5). Tech Support:: ”Ok, in the bottom left hand side of the screen, canyou see the ’OK’ button displayed?”
Customer: ”Wow. How can you see my screen from there?”
6) Tech Support:: ”What type of computer do you have?”
Customer:: ”A white one.”
7). Tech Support:: ”Type ’A: ’ at the prompt.”
Customer:: ”How do you spell that?”
8). Tech Support: ”What’s on your screen right now?”
Customer: ”A stuffed animal that my boyfriend got me at the grocerystore.”
9). Tech Support:: ”What operating system are you running?”
10). Customer: ”My computer’s telling me I performed an illegal abortion.”
11). Customer: ”I have Microsoft Exploder.”
12). Customer: ”How do I print my voicemail?
13). Customer: ”You’ve got to fix my computer. I urgently need to print document, but the computer won’t boot properly.”
Tech Support: ”What does it say?”
Customer: ”Something about an error and non-system disk.”
Tech Support: ”Look at your machine. Is there a floppy inside?”
Customer: ”No, but there’s a sticker saying there’s an Intel inside.”
14). Tech Support: ”Just call us back if there’s a problem. We’re open 24 hours.”
Customer: ”Is that Eastern time?”
15). Tech Support:: ”What does the screen say now?”
Customer: ”It says, ’Hit ENTER when ready’.”
Tech Support:: ”Well?”
Customer: ”How do I know when it’s ready?”
16). A plain computer illeterate guy rings tech support to report that his computer is faulty.
Tech: What’s the problem?
User: There is smoke coming out of the power supply.
Tech: You’ll need a new power supply.
User: No, I don’t! I just need to change the startup files.
Tech: Sir, the power supply is faulty. You’ll need to replace it.
User: No way! Someone told me that I just needed to change the startup and it will fix the problem! All I need is for you to tell me the command.
10 minutes later, the User is still adamant that he is right. The tech is frustrated and fed up.
Tech: Sorry, Sir. We don’t normally tell our customers this, but there is an undocumented DOS command that will fix the problem.
User: I knew it!
Tech: Just add the line LOAD NOSMOKE. COM at the end of the CONFIG. SYS.
Letme know how it goes.
10 minutes later.
User: It didn’t work. The power supply is still smoking.
Tech: Well, what version of DOS are you using?
User: MS-DOS 6. 22.
Tech: That’s your problem there. That version of DOS didn’t come with NOSMOKE. Contact Microsoft and ask them for a patch that will give you! the file. Let me know how it goes.
1 hour later.
User: I need a new power supply.
Tech: How did you come to that conclusion?
User: Well, I rang Microsoft and told him about what you said, and he started asking questions about the make of power supply.
Tech: Then what did he say?
User: He told me that my power supply isn’t compatible with NOSMOKE.
The newly born sperm was receiving instructions in conception from the instructor: ”As soon as you hear the siren, run for the tunnel and swim in a straight line until you get to the entrance of a damp cavern. At the end of the cavern you will find a red, sticky ball which is the egg. Address it and say, ”I’m a Sperm.” She will answer, ”I’m the Egg.” From that moment on you will work together to create the embryo. Do you understand?” The sperm nodded affirmatively and the instructor said, ”Then, good luck!” Two days later, the sperm is taking a nap when he hears the siren. He wakes up immediately and runs to the tunnel. A multitude of sperm swim behind him. He knows he has to arrive first. When he nears the entrance to the cavern, he looks back and sees that he is far ahead of the other sperm. He is able to swim at a slower pace but does approach the red, sticky ball. When, at last, he reaches the red, sticky ball, he smiles and says, ”Hi, I’m a sperm.” The red sticky ball smiles and says, ”Hi. I’m a tonsil.”-0+
1. That ball went so high it could have got an air hostess down with it.
2. There is light at the end of the tunnel for India, but it’s that of an incoming train which will run them over.
3. Experience is like a comb that life gives you when you are bald.
4. This quote was made after Ganguly called Dravid for a run and midway sent him back and Dravid was run out in the third test against the West Indies at Barbados. ”Ganguly has thrown a drowning man both ends of the rope. ”
1. A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he wants. A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn’t want.
2. A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband. A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.
3. A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
4. To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot & love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot & not try to understand her at all.
5. Married men live longer than single men - but married men are a lot more willing to die.
6. Any married man should forget his mistakes - there’s no use in two people remembering the same thing.
7. Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed. Women somehow deteriorate during the night.
8. A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn’t. A man marries a woman expecting that she won’t change & she does.
9. A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.
10. There are 2 times when a man doesn’t understand a woman - before marriage & after marriage.