There’s a guy from ARMY driving from West Point to the Meadowlands, a guy from the NAVY was driving from Annapolis to the Meadowlands, and an Air Force guy who’s driving from McGwire in South Jerz to the Meadowlands just to watch the Jets. In the middle of the night with no other cars on the road they hit each other and all cars go flying off in different directions. The squid manages to climb out of his car and survey the damage. He looks at his twisted car and says, ”Man, I am really lucky to be alive!” Likewise the ARMY guy scrambles out of his car and looks at his wreckage. The Air Force guy just shakes his head and says to himself, ”I can’t believe I survived this wreck!” The NAVY guy walks over to the ARMY and Air Force guys and says, ”Hey guys, I think this is a sign from God that we should put away our petty differences and live as friends instead of arch rivals.” The ARMY guy thinks for a moment and says, ”You know, you’re absolutely right! We should be friends.” The Air Force guy says ”Let me see what else survived this wreck.” So he pops open his trunk and finds a full unopened bottle of Jack Daniels. He says to the NAVY and Army guys, ”I think this is another sign from God that we should toast to our new found understanding and friendship.” The Swabbie says, ”You’re right!” and he grabs the bottle and starts sucking down Jack Daniels. After putting away nearly a third of the bottle the Squid hands it to the ARMY guy and says, ”Your turn! The ARMY guy sucks down a third and hands the bottle back to the Air Force guy. The Air Force guy puts the cap back on the bottle and says, ”I think I’ll wait for the cops to show up.”-0+
Airman Jones was assigned to the induction center, where he advised new recruits about their government benefits, especially their GI insurance. It wasn’t long before Captain Smith noticed that Airman Jones was having a staggeringly high success-rate, sellinginsurance to nearly 100% of the recruits he advised. Rather than ask about this, the Captain stood in the back of the room and listened to Jones` sales pitch. Jones explained the basics of the GI Insurance to the new recruits, and then said: ”If you have GI Insurance and go into battle and are killed, the government hasto pay $200, 000 to your beneficiaries. If you don’t have GI insurance, and you go into battle and get killed, the government only has to pay a maximum of $6000. Now,” he concluded, ”which group do you think they are going to send into battle first?”-22+
During World War II, an American warship was attacked by the Japanese. A
torpedo was heading towards the ship and a hit seemed inevitable. The captain told the navigator to go down to the crew quarters and tell a joke
or something - at least they would die laughing.
The navigator went down and said to the crew, ”What would you think if I
could split the whole ship in two by hitting my penis against the table?”
The crew burst out laughing. So, the navigator pulled his penis out and
whammed it on the table. Just when his penis hit the table, a huge
explosion tore the ship apart. The only survivors were the captain and the
As they floated around in a lifeboat, the captain asked the navigator,
”Well, the crew really laughed. What did you do?” The navigator then told
him the story.
The captain replied, ”Well, you better be careful with that penis of yours.
The torpedo missed!”
Young Amanpreet never quite got over his miserable childhood as an orphan in the ghetto. When he turned 18 he joined the Marines, but old habits die hard and one night the sergeant found him rummaging around the garbage and eating out of the discarded cans and jars. ”On your free, Lizard Pecker,” he bellowed. ”You’ll eat in the message hall -- you’re no better than the rest of us!”-0+
British Military Officer Fitness Reports
The British Military writes OFR’s (officer fitness reports). The form used for Royal Navy and Marines fitness reports is the S206. The following are actual excerpts taken from people’s ”206’s”....
- His men would follow him anywhere, but only out of curiosity.
- I would not breed from this Officer.
- This Officer is really not so much of a has-been, but more of a definitely won’t-be.
- When she opens her mouth, it seems that this is only to change whichever foot was previously in there.
- He has carried out each and every one of his duties to his entire satisfaction. - He would be out of his depth in a car park puddle.
- Technically sound, but socially impossible.
- This Officer reminds me very much of a gyroscope - always spinning around at a frantic pace, but not really going anywhere.
- This young lady has delusions of adequacy.
- When he joined my ship, this Officer was something of a granny; since then he has aged considerably.
- This Medical Officer has used my ship to carry his genitals from port to port, and my officers to carry him from bar to bar.
- Since my last report he has reached rock bottom, and has started to dig.
- She sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to achieve them.
- He has the wisdom of youth, and the energy of old age.
- This Officer should go far - and the sooner he starts, the better.
- In my opinion this pilot should not be authorized to fly below 250 feet.
- The only ship I would recommend this man for is citizenship.
- Works well when under constant supervision and cornered like a rat in a trap
- This man is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.